Active since 2010
Based on our own quality standards and our principle of always being up to date for our customers, PROSIS has been very early focused on building up and extending knowledge and skills.
The offered learning contents are initially created by experienced tutors and then edited by the PROSIS design team.
Our key figures
240 Training participants
language trainings annually
per week on average
2.800 Training days
in ITIL Foundation exams
ITIL is a collection of best practices that enables IT organizations to achieve increased efficiency within their IT processes through a process-oriented and scalable approach. ITIL is neither organization-specific nor technology-specific and can therefore be applied by all IT service-oriented companies.
The training provides and deepens knowledge of the ITIL Lifecycle and its processes, roles and functions. The workflows of the widely used processes incident, problem and change management are discussed in detail.
ITIL is worldwide the most widely used IT service management approach. This foundation training introduces the new version ITIL 4 from 2019 with its key concepts and definitions. This includes new concepts like the service value system and the established disciplines such as incident, problem and change management. The integration of methods like DevOps, Agile and Lean is also part of the seminar.
In ITIL 4 Foundation there are considerable changes compared to the previous version. With this one day training ITIL V3 Foundation certifications can be upgraded to ITIL 4.
This seminar imparts the basic knowledge of the PRINCE2 method (Project in Controlled Environments) in a practice-oriented manner. The participants are prepared for the certification exam which is taken at the end of the course. After the seminar, the participants are familiar with the terminology of PRINCE2 and can apply the basic elements of this methodology in their everyday project work.
In the PRINCE2 Practitioner training all processes, techniques and components of PRINCE2 are intensively examined. Their application is trained with scenarios from daily project work. With this we aim to promote a holistic understanding of PRINCE2.
Participants of the seminar also learn how to set up, plan and implement projects using the PRINCE2 methodology. Participants are also prepared for the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam, which is taken at the end of the course.
SCRUM is an agile method for project management whose origin lies in software development. However, today it is regarded as a process model for project and product management and therefore does not necessarily require IT knowledge but can be applied to all possible areas.
The ISO 27001 basic training provides basic knowledge about Information Security Management according to ISO 27001. In principle, this training is a must for security managers in your company, security consultants or security auditors.
Information security is becoming more and more important in the automotive industry. For this reason, the effectiveness of an ISMS (Information Security Management System) in the area of automotive suppliers is increasingly being ensured through assessments according to TISAX (Trusted Information Security Assessment Exchange).
During this training course, the participants learn how to use the IT service management tool HP Service Manager. The acquired knowledge is deepened with practice-oriented case studies. At the end of this training the participant has a good overview of the basics and functionalities of the tool.
- Basics and functionalities HP Service Manager
- Incident Management
- Introduction to Incident Management
- Opening, editing and closing of Incidents
- Interface to and correct use of knowledge management
- Problem Management
- Introduction to Problem Management
- Opening, editing and closing of Problems and Problem Tasks
- Change Management
- Introduction to Change Management
- Opening, editing and closing of Changes and Change Tasks
Excel is a spreadsheet program and enables extensive calculations with formulas and functions. Numbers and texts are compiled in tabular form and can be evaluated and graphically presented in various ways.
The following contents are covered:
- Basics (Data, formatting, layout...)
- Formulas and functions
- Conditional formatting
- Pivot tables and charts
During this training course, the participants acquire knowledge in handling the Linux-UNIX system.
This training imparts knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- Overview of Linux/UNIX history and derivates
- Basic structure of a UNIXoid operating system
- Operation of command line interfaces (Shell)
- Introduction to package management
- Rudimentary network management and UNIX
- Graphical interfaces under UNIX
The acquired knowledge is deepened with practical exercises.
In this brief training session, the participants learn the basics of HTML/CSS. These are used to create, structure and design web content.
The following contents are covered:
- Structure of HTML documents and HTML elements
- Usage of container elements (nav, div, span)
- Distinction between block and inline elements
- Integration of images via the img element and as CSS property
- Structure and variants of selectors
- Explanation of cascade (Origin, importance, specifity, order)
- Explanation of specifity
- Explanation of margin and padding property
Time and self-management: Time is our most valuable asset
But most of the time we manage this resource carelessly. If you invest one day in this intensive seminar, your gains will cover more quality of life, free space, performance, success and time. The instructor develops a conscious time management with you in order to improve your sense of time, time behavior and time consumption.
These are the contents of the seminar:
- What makes time so special and valuable?
- Your time protocol: Inventory and location determination
- Who and what influences your time?
- How rationally do you organize your time?
- How does your self-management look like?
- Your activity profile: work and situation analysis
- How is your work planning structured?
- Principle of Eisenhower, Pareto...?
- What work do you settle - how - when - where - in what time?
- Which time thieves, time wasters and time blockers accumulate when?
- How do you recognize and eliminate these time thieves, time wasters and time blockers?
- Your time management: Planning tools and aids
- Which time structuring and which methods help you?
- Which inner change management do you need?
Your self-organization: profit and success strategy
Your goal: Find your own principle of success
Your plan: From reacting to acting
Your success: More time and higher quality of life
Methodology: Lecture, analysis and exercises for the personal time management of the participants.
Software cannot manage projects, but if used correctly, it can support and facilitate the work of the project manager.
The "standard tool" in project management is MS Project.
In this seminar the participants learn how to use MS Project in a reasonable way. After the seminar, you get to work quickly with the software and know where and when its application really makes sense for you and where not. You also learn how MS Project can support you in your project work and where its application brings advantages.
- Project Management (PM): The most important planning steps and project controlling (Refresher)
- Basic settings of the software
- Creation of the work breakdown structure and the time schedule by task planning
- Linking of tasks
- Restrictions of tasks
- Creation of task-related notes
- Resource planning
- Labour resources
- Material resources
- Cost resources
- Using MS Project across multiple projects
- Project monitoring and controlling
Send us a message
Qualification - fit for use
The focus of the PROSIS Academy trainings is on practical relevance. We see the added value of a seminar in its immediate applicability after the course. Certification by a renowned examination provider is of course included.